View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 05:03 AM   #4
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Funny you should ask that DistantStar. I've always been a re-reeader of my treeboks and often used to use family snaps, cinema tickets to favourite movies, drawings and letters from the kids ... all kind of sentimental stuff. Re-reading a book would bring back memories of what I was thinking first time around, a bit like diary entries might. Now, like TGS, it's a wee black triangle in the top right of the screen. Not as much fun, but I wouldn't ever revert to treebooks -- happy snapshots or no. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote