View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 04:56 PM   #59
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
I thought you were supplying a path as in "ebook/EPUB Apps" not a single name with an embedded forward slash. Yes using any path segment separator as part of a file name on a unix based system is a sure recipe for problems. So I strongly recommend never using reserved characters including file path segment separators in file or folder names on any linux/unix/osx system.

I will see if I can work around that limitation but Qt should have encoded that character or replaced it when returning the path to where the application exists. Similar problems would exist in Sigil's embedded python app as well.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote