Thread: Goodbye bookeen
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 04:13 PM   #8
Halk
Fanatic
Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 (PRS+ alpha - thanks Kartu!)
My Cybook has never crashed, I've never bothered updating the firmware since what it shipped with 18 months ago has been fine.

If Bookeen had only said "No folders on Cybook Gen3 ever" then I'd have been quite happy. As it stands though I've been waiting for folders which were just around the corner for 18 months, and checking here near daily for news of the firmware update that I stupidly expect to be released soon.
Halk is offline   Reply With Quote