View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 06:54 PM   #5
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB1972 View Post
As usual with Arc Manor Pubs, if you want the epub, you're best of downloading the mobi and running it through calibre to sort out all those pesky little formatting problems.
Thanks, I was wondering which to get (most places suggest epub and convert to mobi).

I only have two in the bundle, so it is a decent deal for me. My mom bought every book in last month's bundle, one at a time (at amazon), because she liked Lilith, but didn't notice the bundle price.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote