View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 04:26 PM   #10
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
The GoodReads criteria (if they have any) strike me as terribly arbitrary. I have 500 reviews on their site, 900+ on Amazon, and a personal review blog, and I've won... 2 giveaways. Out of entering hundreds.

With NetGalley, they seem to have an unlimited number of licenses to give out. With GoodReads, there's usually not even a dozen copies. And a lot of them seem like "vendor trash", by which I mean ARCs well after the book has already been released. Now, I don't mind getting an ARC one tiny bit, BUT it does start to seem like they're using GoodReads as a recycling program.

Bottom line, I wouldn't take the rejection personally -- I think it's fairly random.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote