View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 12:46 PM   #4
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
I seem to have missed number 4, but I do now have 1-3. One day I might read one and find out if they're worth keeping.
If you like this type of mystery - sort of police procedurals with a bit of a dark tone - they are pretty good. These were published in the late 80's or early 90's, IMS, and I read several in DTB. I enjoyed the sense of place with the New Orleans setting. She also has a couple of other series, but this was the series I enjoyed the most.

I missed #2 when it was free - darn! But at least I have #'s 1, 3, and 4.

Last edited by sufue; 07-11-2012 at 08:02 PM. Reason: typo
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote