Thread: Troubleshooting Use Kindle without Amazon
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 12:02 PM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
Hi,

I was browsing around and got no definitive answer if a newer Kindle (like Oasis 1/2, Kindle 8, ...) can be used without Amazon registration. I know it worked with older Kindles but I am not sure if it still works.

E.g. my Oasis 2 forced me to create and/or login to an Amazon account. Is it possible to unregister them and just use it as a normal 'non-connected e-reader'?
Go to the dev forum. There is a thread there that might be useful to you.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote