View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 10:42 AM   #1
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Looking for an Android 9" tablet?

My Lg 8.4" is having problems, so I need to think ahead and get something else.

Less than 8" is too small; 10" is too big. So, it seems my sweet spot should be around 9".

I require a memory slot (I had a Nexus 9 and loved it, but ran out of room). And color, so no ereaders per se.

So far, I can only find the Lenovo IdeaTab, but am not real thrilled with Lenovo products. Also, found some really, really cheap products, but figured anything under $100 would be either too slow or have too low resolution screens.

Any help would be most appreciated.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote