View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 05:44 PM   #3
MerlinMama
Evangelist
MerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
@MerlinMama - You can customise the jacket via a resources override, the "Customising calibre" section of the manual has an overview.

Also search the Calibre forum for 'custom jacket', IIRC some of your wishes have been raised before.

BR
I know I can customize the jacket (I've already done that, you'll see in OP I need help tweaking the stars for My Rating)...and I HAVE searched the forum, and no my wishes have not been raised before.

There was a previous post about using roman numerals. I don't want that. I want the format USED when using roman numerals. I've tinkered, but nothing seems to give the results I want...sometimes causing unexpected results!

Right now on the jacket, if you use [roman.series], it shows as: Number XX of Season Seven. If you use just [series], it shows as: Season Seven [20]. I hoped to be able to get: Number 20 of Season Seven.

Just hoping someone has an idea for it.
MerlinMama is offline   Reply With Quote