View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 11:31 AM   #24
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I merge stylesheets when there is multiple. I see no need for that. It just makes things more difficult.
That works until you run into stylesheets with multiple styles using the same name which I've run into this a couple of times. One example was an ebook where the copyright.css, main.css, title.css and endpaper.css used the same names for their basic paragraph styles but the styles were rather different. So depending on how you merged them, you ended up with some rather strange results.

Personally, I agree there is little need in ebooks for multiple stylesheets but we have to remember than css stands for cascading style sheets.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote