View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 12:02 PM   #86
abbynormal52
Groupie
abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Fire Tablet 7"
I think it's probably best to continue on this thread as I am having more issues with Overdrive on my new, Kindle Fire Tablet 7". Amazon is just calling it a Fire Tablet 7" but some have said it is a Kindle Fire Tablet 7". It is the one they made to sell for only 49.99.

I have downloaded Overdrive to read my library ebooks as some of you know. Today is the day I want to help my sister, 100 miles up the coast from me, start using her Fire Tablet I got her for Christmas. There's been some illness and she couldn't get started, and I had books on my old Nook I was finishing up, but it's time for me to start using mine as well.

The main problem I am having with Overdrive, is once I get my checked out book downloaded from "loans" area, it's not moving onto the bookshelf.

I tried a restart of the app
I tried a reinstall

So far, nothing is working. I had this issue before, and suddenly, for some unknown reason, the book appeared on my Bookshelf. This is happening today and now I am stressing because if I can't get mine to work right, I can't help my sis who is less tech inclined than I am.

Can anyone help with this issue? I'd so appreciate it, denise
abbynormal52 is offline   Reply With Quote