View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 03:46 PM   #83
Larla
Addict
Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tab S5E 12" Tablet
It's pretty clear that the enumeration by subject is based on total ebooks since it shows the total # of ebooks in the library and then shows the total # of Romance books (for example).

I too was surprised at the % showing of Romance books among the libraries I looked at. I suspect that this is driven, in a large part, by the use of the Recommend option by the library members.

I also agree that this Subject listing is only as good as the rigor used in assigning subject tags to books. While there may be errors, I suspect that it is reasonably accurate.
Larla is offline   Reply With Quote