View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 08:52 PM   #162
nightcolors
Enthusiast
nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS700, T1, Kobo Libra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilani View Post
It's going to be heartbreaking for the readers or authors who've been on holiday and missed the last 4 days.

And unlike Elloras Cave or Torquere where they've been bad signs for a long time, this just came out of the blue - they had a groupon for ebucks just last weekend!

Byrdie - maybe you can contact the author on GoodReads or the publishing house with your receipt. Some authors and publishers are trying to make the readers whole at their cost

Definitely! I had no idea until I saw this thread today that ARe/OmniLit closed. I had some ebucks left there which are all gone now. At least I have all the books I bought from them downloaded. I really feel for the authors. All around, this is simply bad news...
nightcolors is offline   Reply With Quote