View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 07:50 AM   #18
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
I wanted to do the translation using transifex, but I am not able to. I cannot use the online tool, probably because I am not a member.

*Update* I requested a new translation team. Apparently that is the method. I will be working on Dutch (not that I will use it myself though).
Membership is moderated and has to be approved before you can start working on a translation. If the language doesn't exist then you request a new team. If it does you request to be a member of that team.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote