Thread: iLiad FBReader 0.11 beta
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 01:10 PM   #7
zerospinboson
"Assume a can opener..."
zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad v2, DR1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericshliao View Post
This is FBReader0.11.0beta for iLiad using xepdmgr 1.9i for screen refresh.
To install, unpack the attachment to dir "/media/card/programs" and a new dir "fbreader-0.11b" will emerge. The path is mandatory. Execute the application from contentlister.

I think I have put all required libs, such as GTK+2.14, glib, pango, sqlite, libcurl... in the attachment. It will take up about 20mb. In case I miss anything, execute ./run.sh under "/media/card/programs/fbreader-0.11b" in mrxvt to get missing libs and tell me. I will put it here.

The loading of FBReader will took about 3-5 minutes. Be patient. If you can't get it loaded in 10 minutes, there must be something wrong, but maybe I don't know how to solve it.

Nothing in source code is modified. This is just a convenient port for people to try it. I only added a quit icon in toolbar so that I can quit FBReader without resetting iLiad. To quit the program, tap on the triangle on top-right screen, and then a menu will drop down, tap on the white area below "About FBReader". That white area is the icon to quit FBReader.
It takes 5mins to load every time it's run? (Sorry, never used fbreader before)
zerospinboson is offline   Reply With Quote