View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 04:32 AM   #68
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
I am left handed at all things, but I was forced to write with my right hand (and Copperplate..) since I was a child. That's the only thing I do with my right hand.
That means that I should be able to do everything with my right hand, in principle. And I can; that is, for example drawing I can do right-as well as lefthanded, but I don't.
For the thing is: it doesn't feel 'right' to do it with my right hand. That is not my 'good' hand. It feels completely unnatural to me.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote