View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 11:55 AM   #62
Kai771
Just a Noob
Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3
Close book closes Librerator if Librerator is started with opening last document
(no matter if you use Kite, Launchpad or SSH).

Edit: The following is fixed in Librerator R2, and therefore obsolete.
Spoiler:
I took another look and discovered that this one is not caused by incompatibility of Kite and Librerator. It is a feature inherited from KPV. Looking at the code, I'd say it's intentional. I don't know if it's worth fixing... personally, I don't use opening last document on Librerator start, and I doubt many people would... so, if you really want Librerator to open last file on start, have both Librerator and Librerator - last file if you're using Kite. If you're using Launchpad, use Shift-L-F for last file, and Shift-L-L for FileChooser (both of this only if you enabled opening last file feature using this patch).

Last edited by Kai771; 01-16-2013 at 05:03 AM.
Kai771 is offline   Reply With Quote