View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 01:42 PM   #11
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by achl354 View Post
And if i purchase books from amazon.com thru pc, am i able to somehow get them onto the japan kindle?
I always purchase Amazon.com books from PC and choose download to computer (not Kindle for PC). Amazon then asks which Kindle do you plan to read the book on. After that it lets you download .azw or .azw3 file directly to PC. After that you connect your Kindle with the PC and just transfer the downloaded file to documents.
I always liberate them through Calibre before transferring to Kindle, so I don't know if it would work without liberation...
jmilica is offline   Reply With Quote