View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 09:35 AM   #13
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
Oh, I know, TuMo. I only meant that people might have ideas as to which laptops have the most readable screens (as opposed to where to buy them). But that, of course, is a topic for another thread in another forum.

Not so the Note 2, since it's actually pertinent to tablet deals.
I don't have a problem with anyone discussing any gadget on sale during BF. The mods might care, but I don't. I'm a bit bummed that there weren't very many deals and that the deals weren't better than what's being offered; especially for ereaders. Only one (Nook ST)? What's with that? Looks like it's the year of the tablet.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote