View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 04:12 PM   #3
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Actually, most of the utility programs in the Debian Lenny armel distribution are compatible with the recent PocketBook devices. You can pretty much copy them to the device and use them in the terminal. Some of the more complex programs may not have all of the libraries available on the device, but even in those cases you can copy the libraries over and play with LD_LIBRARY_PATH to run them. I know that find works, because that was one of the first programs I copied over myself.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote