View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 04:50 AM   #216
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
Oh, I probably forgot to include config.lua, sorry. Will check when I'm back at my development machine. That new script is an example from dpavlin, he uses it on his Linux desktop machine to start a local Xvnc server, run x2vnc for interconnecting the local X server with that Xvnc server and uses an SSH link to his Kindle (via USB) to start kindlevncviewer on the Kindle. Quite neat startup sequence that will essentially run another desktop environment and show it on the Kindle, usable with the desktop machine's mouse and keyboard.
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote