View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 12:36 PM   #659
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
44 . And what do you do about all the new releases next year? Put them on the 2014 list?
Yep, 44. It's going to be a long haul on that one. As far as new releases go, I say, "what new releases?" I'm usually at least a decade behind what's hip and popular. Heck I might read Perdido Street Station this year if I get around to it.

I think it's a good list though, it's in my signature links. The problem is that I don't read awful fast or have a lot of time for reading. This year is an aberration so I will have to stay on the road next year.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote