View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 08:44 PM   #13
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I see what I would call a minor error fairly early on:
Code:
Property: Invalid value for "CSS Color Module Level 3/CSS Level 2.1" property: darkblue [2654:1: color]
ERROR:calibre.css:Property: Invalid value for "CSS Color Module Level 3/CSS Level 2.1" property: darkblue [2654:1: color]
Property: Invalid value for "CSS Color Module Level 3/CSS Level 2.1" property: darkblue [3297:1: color]
ERROR:calibre.css:Property: Invalid value for "CSS Color Module Level 3/CSS Level 2.1" property: darkblue [3297:1: color]
Property: Invalid value for "CSS Color Module Level 3/CSS Level 2.1" property: #53h6df [5304:1: color]
ERROR:calibre.css:Property: Invalid value for "CSS Color Module Level 3/CSS Level 2.1" property: #53h6df [5304:1: color]
Property: Invalid value for "CSS Color Module Level 3/CSS Level 2.1" property: #53h6df [6562:1: color]
ERROR:calibre.css:Property: Invalid value for "CSS Color Module Level 3/CSS Level 2.1" property: #53h6df [6562:1: color]
But the Memory Error at the end is the biggie.
I have no clue as to what to try next. This is Kovid's territory.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote