Thread: Smart Quotes
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 09:09 PM   #12
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Yes same thing - I only get the Appdata user folder as an option.
I don't understand what you mean by "get the Appdata user folder as an option"? On a fresh install, you should be able to go to Edit->Preferences->Spell Checker... and the "Dictionary" drop down box should have "none, de_DE, en_GB, en_US, es, fr" in it. You shouldn't have to add the hyphen file anywhere because it already comes with 0.5.2. (for en_US and en_GB) You should be ready to go with the stock install. I think you might be talking about clicking the "Open User Dictionary Location" button. Which is supposed to take you to the Appdata folder. That's its function.

Quote:
As soon As I re-install the Appdata folder reappears.
Of course it does. It's supposed to be there. That's where the user dictionary (user_dict.txt) lives.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 02-14-2012 at 09:11 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote