View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 10:58 AM   #32
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
While some e-book availability might be nice, it's not a limiting factor for me and I don't think the selections should be limited to having to have an e-book available option.

For every book I read, it would be nice to have an e-book, but I can't afford to buy everything anyway so I use the library or ask for gifts from people. I don't base my reading on what is available in e-book format or even on what I can afford. When it's a pricey option, I check the library and go that route when necessary.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote