View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 01:29 PM   #4
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbones View Post
That worked. Wish that B&N could include a line of code that if the unit is not plugged in or at least at 100% charge to not automatically update it.
I think its due to the size of the update (130mb). A download that big is draining alot of folks' batteries. I'm glad this worked for you though. I'm on my second Nook now and I adore the device, but i know the CS leaves a bit to be desired sometimes.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote