View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 11:27 PM   #11
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
If there is a need for well formed RTF books I feel it would be best served by its own forum area and keep this one for LRF books alone. This may spawn multiple forums where each is dedicated to one specific book type -- one for PDF, one for IMP, etc. This would save people having to sort through a large number of posts to find the ones for their format.

I have been absent from these forums lately as I have been involved with two projects. First, I have been savoring the reading of the TE Lawrence Seven Pillars of Wisdom and, second, I have finally started work on the Wiki expansion for Best Practices in Book Designer. I have almost finished the first and expect to finish the latter this week.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote