View Single Post
Old 09-20-2020, 09:55 AM   #11
Crowriver
Groupie
Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many!
The Max Lumi will appeal to many who like a front light, but for me this is a negative. Primarily because it means there will need to be a gap between the screen and the display. I would be concerned about the effect on the writing experience: on my Nova Pro there is an illusion of "lag" between the stylus and the line drawn, but on closer inspection it is the gap between glass and the display. The Nova Pro has a front light.
Crowriver is offline   Reply With Quote