View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 04:02 PM   #9
maddz
Wizard
maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Icarus, iPad Mini 2, Kobo Touch, Google Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookstooge View Post
I'll take peoples' recommendations over some algorithm any day. But then, I actually WILL read the books I add to my tbr, unlike many people who add for adding's sake.
I will admit I'm horribly behind on my reading this summer. What with external events, I just haven't been in the mood to read much, and without the commute I don't have 2 slots of 45 minutes where I can read. I've spent more time working on my catalogue than I have reading, plus I'm now doing a lot more roleplaying over Discord or Roll20 (not having to get up at 5 am helps with that!)

I have a bunch of Early Reviewer books to catch up on having stalled on one I got sent mistakenly. Not my cup of tea at all, and unlike the NewCon Novellas, it's like an unwelcome guest in my TBR pile.
maddz is offline   Reply With Quote