View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 10:41 AM   #1
patientxtr
Enthusiast
patientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it is

Device: Likebook Mars, Kindle 3(sold), Jetbook Lite (gave away)
Wallpapers for Likebook Mars

I prepared them for myself but thought maybe others might find them useful so here they are. Exactly 1404x1872 , the devices original resolution and all converted to gray too for a bit of smaller file size. Although the filesizes are rather big because I used %100 quality for jpeg. There is a slight "problem", we can see some ghosting on almost all of the images , maybe it is because the original backrounds are a bit of black over white backround but these are mostly white over black backround. Still I am satisfied with what came out here. Hope someone here might like them too.

Mediafire link : 29 images, most of them are coffee related

Edit : To use them, simply copy all of the image files into the "Wallpaper" folder inside main memory.

Also if you want to see before downloading here are the photos :
https://imgur.com/gallery/jf5eOVe

SECOND batch added. See below to directly download : DL link 2nd batch

Last edited by patientxtr; 09-16-2020 at 06:50 AM.
patientxtr is offline   Reply With Quote