View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 10:25 AM   #901
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikev1 View Post
I'm new to this forum and I'm looking to get help with the KFX Output plugin. It seems that no matter what I try, I always get "Conversion error: Enhanced Typesetting not supported for this book".
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikev1 View Post
Here's the complete error log
Unfortunately the error log shows that the Kindle Previewer failed to convert the book, but is not supplying any specific reason for the conversion failure.

Perhaps something went wrong with the installation of the Kindle Previewer. You can try uninstalling it and installing again.

It may be getting blocked by anti-virus software. If you are using something like that, other than what comes with Windows, try disabling it.

Otherwise there may be some incompatibility with your system. I don't have any suggestions on how to detect or fix that possibility.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote