Thread: Reading PDF's
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 03:41 AM   #4
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
I've looked at the Archos a few times, but it has a couple of shortcomings that kept me from buying it, mainly; a) it's a bit on the heavy side, b) it's battery life isn't up to snuff. On the other hand, it has a nice sized screen and you can record directly to it using either supplied or purchased cables (if your set didn't come with them).

I'm still holding out for something a little smaller, weight, thickness, etc., but with the same size screen. There's a new video player over here now that has a 2.5 inch screen, the usnit itself is really tiny (you can put it in your front pant pocket!), though it's still a bit on the pricey side.
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote