Thread: Reading PDF's
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 02:38 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh
Nice one, wgrimm. When you've had a chance to get acquainted with your new toy, maybe you could write up a review for us? I think your the first one to have one ....
I've got an Archos 604 but, for some reason, the thought of using it to display e-Books had never even occured to me - I'll have to experiment with it. The manual for it is supplied as a PDF file, and it certainly does display that very nicely indeed.

It's absolutely great for video which is, of course, what I bought it for!

One of the nice things about Archos is that they seem to release new firmware versions, which introduce nice new features, literally every few weeks. Certain other companies could certainly benefit from similar policies...
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote