View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 12:45 PM   #8
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by downeaster59 View Post
Try Solid Explorer. Much better than ES. ES used to be my favorite. Can't stand it now!

Oops! Just saw that you tried it and didn't like it. Sorry!
One, it's not free and two, there is no copy or move options. You have to copy and paste files. I finally figured out how to get a single column​ but no copy or move is a deal breaker.

I've been trying various ones. I've settled on two to try out, ASUS File Manager which is really nicely done and File Expert HD which I've used in the past.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote