View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 02:55 PM   #69
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indio777 View Post
It seems to me as if this is an attempt to integrate people more closely into "googleworld" (or whatever one wishes to call it), in the sense that people who haven't done so will sign up for Google+ (which I guess is not doing so well).
I can't see how this can be the case.

At the moment, although Google+ offers groups and communities it doesn't give you a way to track the same content that you can subscribe to through Reader, so there'd be no reason to start using Google+.

I can see them adding such a feature, which would be great as I like Google+, but if there was currently a way I assume they'd have highlighted it at the same time as announcing that Reader was shutting down.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote