Thread: Good fanfic
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 12:53 AM   #5
Mikou
Zealot
Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Amazon Fire 10, Kobo Clara, Kobo Aura One
Although I used to love watching "Criminal Minds", I only read a couple of fan fiction stories.

However, one of the sites that I like for fanfic recommendations is Crack Van on livejournal where people leave recommendations for fan fiction from various fandoms. They usually have a description, a link and a review. If the story is on a site called Archive of Our Own you can go there and download the story in mobi format.

Last edited by Mikou; 01-26-2013 at 09:43 AM.
Mikou is offline   Reply With Quote