Thread: PRS-500 Did I Brick It? OMG!
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 11:53 AM   #1
edbro
Banned
edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: iPad4
Did I Brick It? OMG!

I applied the Direct Page Control Hack and now my reader will not get past the boot screen. It is stuck on "Starting up" and has been for about 10 minutes. Is there any way to undo whatever I did?

I admit to not knowing exactly how the updater worked before using it. But, what I did was to rename the "main.xml" that I downloaded to "applicationstart.xml". I created the image, flashed it, then rebooted. That is where I'm left. I also tried a hard reset using the button on the back but it still won't get past the boot screen.

Please, is there anyway to recover my reader?
edbro is offline   Reply With Quote