View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 02:15 PM   #30
jtt
Connoisseur
jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.

Device: PB 622, PB 623
And here's version 1.6

Hi Paolo,

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolog View Post
May be you can add the preference to the pop-up dialog with history & ctrl keys?
Your wish is my command;-) Actually, that's a good idea and I have built it into the new version 1.6 you now can download. Thank you for coming up with it!

You can now also disable the use of the custom keyboard completely by putting nothing on the right side of the colon in "keyboard_file" entry in the confguration file.

In an ideal world I would have prefered to be able to switch from the custom keyboard to the default keyboard(s) from within the on-screen keyboard. Unformtunately, the "language button" doesn't seem to work in custom keyboard layouts:-(

Best regards, Jens
jtt is offline   Reply With Quote