View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 07:24 PM   #146
DMB
Old Git
DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Two kindle PWs wifi, kindle fire, iPad3 wifi
I had read 15, had heard of 7 and the rest never heard of. Typically, I fell down on some American stuff. But really I don't know how much such answers reveal about anyone. For example, I have a fairly dim memory of some of the stuff I read 50 or more years ago. OTOH when it came to the plays I hadn't just read them; I seen stage productions, multiple times for some of them.

Then do you get Brownie points for reading some of them in their original languages?

It's a very rough test indeed of whether one is or is not well read.
DMB is offline   Reply With Quote