View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 12:23 PM   #14604
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Next up, a quick run through several of the earlier books in the Miles Vorkosigan series by Lois McMaster Bujold. I've bought them all in pBook at one point or another, but now have them all in eBook format and want to revisit them.
Finished Falling Free by Lois McMaster Bujold. This is the original story of the Quaddies, and set well before any of the actual Vorkosigan stories. Much to my delight it has stood the test of time. Still an excellent story, and a fascinating concept of genetic manipulation to adapt to a specific environment, though the story and the characters are the basis which makes this stand up. Excellent, and it bodes well for my quick run through the Vorkosigan books.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote