View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 08:15 PM   #8
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
So far I've added Life in a Medieval Village and Albion's Seed (DH Fischer--looks very interesting) to my list. I guess I'm not much interested in overviews, either, like "History of X from yyyy to zzzz." I prefer either a detailed look at a single event, person or location, or something with a thesis. Although, "Inside Central Asia" looks interesting. My interest in the region stems from a love of yurts

(some creations from my long ago stint in Second Life)
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote