View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 05:51 PM   #218
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
I have so painstakingly corrected my version directly in the HTML files from the information in this thread that I dare not update it from any website lest some stuff I have corrected is again wrong.
You could do something like a diff between the two HTML files to find out what was fixed/lost with the latest version. You could probably even create a patch file from that and take out any of the changes that undo your own fixes, then apply the patch to your HTML files.

Basically, take your personally corrected version and merge it with the latest update, keeping all of your changes intact. Any sort of CM tool that deals with HTML files could probably automate a lot of that.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote