View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 09:52 PM   #25
mdclements
Kobo Developer
mdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single book

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
It does nothing, the reader will not load any content from the sd card. However the Reader does load the card when its connected to the computer and I can browse the content on the card. That is all that I am able to do, since they updated to the 1.9.12 firmware they have hobbled my ereader. It is now just an exspensive Micro sd card reader....... as in I can see it on my computer just not do anything with it at all.

Regards

jack
PM sent.
mdclements is offline   Reply With Quote