View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 11:00 PM   #7
Kai Winters
Lover of Books
Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+
Update on my 505.
I finished my book lol and called Sony telling them of my problem.
This must be a bigger problem than I expected of Sony customer service is awesome because without any arguing at all, and I was expecting some sort of problem, the rep said I have 2 options: 1) send the reader to their repair section for repair and return 2) for a fee of $29 they will send me a brand new reader within 3 business days...this includes shipping...and in the box will be the RA paper work. I have 15 days to send the old reader back.

I opted for the new reader. I also have an extended warranty from Target, where I bought it, and after talking to them...I did that first to find I was just out of 90 day return policy and had to talk to Sony warranty...learned that any costs, shipping, etc., incurred by me would be reimbursed by Target so I expect to get the $29 back in due time.

Not bad at all. I was expecting more of a run around.
I'll update this as needed.
Kai Winters is offline   Reply With Quote