View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 02:33 AM   #1
Isonoe
Isonoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isonoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isonoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isonoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isonoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isonoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isonoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isonoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isonoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isonoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isonoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Recommendations for a newbie

Well, hello. My name is Sophie and I'm a totally newbie as an e-reader. I'm used to read books, specially because I live far away from where I work and the way there is long, so I have plenty of time to read. Problem is, taking a book with me everywhere it's getting uncomfortable, since I'm reading really long books (for example, I'm reading The Priory of the Orange Tree right now). It's quite heavy and I don't like to have it in the desk because my boss is really strict with any possible distraction (we work at the HR department of a huge company and we often receive visitors). So, I'm thinking about getting a eBook. Any recommendations for a first timer? I don't have a problem with the budget, even though I wouldn't like to spend too much money since I'm just "trying it" right now. Thank you in advance.
Isonoe is offline   Reply With Quote