View Single Post
Old 04-12-2023, 01:23 AM   #148
rebeltaz
Connoisseur
rebeltaz will become famous soon enoughrebeltaz will become famous soon enoughrebeltaz will become famous soon enoughrebeltaz will become famous soon enoughrebeltaz will become famous soon enoughrebeltaz will become famous soon enough

Device: Entourage Pocket eDge
I know this is an old thread, but if I may ask a question? I successfully used this to "register" a Kindle PW3 with firmware 5.13.7, but I have an odd issue. As long as the device is "registered," when I try transferring my books to it (254 books), only 15 pages are visible in Kindle, even though calibre sees all 254 of them as being on the device. If I delete the reginfo file (or rename it) and reboot, all of the books are visible. I can re-add the reginfo file, reboot and the books are still there. I can put them in categories and whataveyou. If I try to add more, though, things go wonky again and books are hidden from view.

The only real reason I'm doing this is for categories, so I'm going to try looking at LibrarySync, but I'd really like to understand why this is doing what it's doing. Any help? Thanks.
rebeltaz is offline   Reply With Quote