Thread: Clara HD Light "bleed" at side issue
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 10:58 AM   #14
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
So, given that there are undoubtedly issues with the lighting of the Clara, would it be better if I left it for a bit and give them a chance to maybe sort it out? Or should I just try my luck and get one and see what happens? I'm not in any rush as my Oasis works fine, but some advice would be great.
I don't (personally) think I would want to buy a new eReader that would have to be opened up and modified right away. I seriously wonder if Kobo is planning to fix the issue for future Claras. I'm guessing they don't see any real problem.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote