View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 09:14 PM   #10
Xenophon
curmudgeon
Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, (ex)nook, (ex)PRS-700, (ex)PRS-500
I've had a bug report in on that with the developer of Libprs500 for a while now. I thought he'd sent a "fixed" message, but I haven't tried it yet. I'll give it a shot tonight and either re-open the bug or report success. Either way, look for another posting soon...

The goal is to get collections created for books in series, with the collection name coming from the series name, and the items inside the collection in the order of the books in the series.

Xenophon
Xenophon is offline   Reply With Quote