View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 09:46 PM   #4
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
I'm in the "toughing it out" camp ... but the small size is TOO small for me. But no problem: I simply move on to something else that works fine. BTW, I have yet to find an ePub that doesn't work on Kobo as expected; I've had less success with library books (some yes, some no); and Kobo claims all Kobo books work fine. So, in the meantime: it's pretty hard to "run out" of stuff to read.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote