View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 07:35 PM   #4
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by mores View Post
I suggest you try Stanza, as it has a neat full-screen mode with adjustable columns, which I find to be easier to read than text going across the entire width of the screen.
Available for Mac and PC - not sure what your netbook is running on.
Thanks, it's next on my list to try =) I'm actually looking for something that will make maximal use of my screen real estate in portrait orientation, for more of a book-like experience, though I do find landscape more comfy in bed.

I'm running XP on my Wind.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote